How do you make decisions??
Are you slow, logical, & careful?? Do you just react with the first thought that comes to mind?? Are the decisions you make what is best for you?? Do you find yourself making the same bad decisions over & over again??
This week I have some questions & thoughts for you to ponder!!
- What do you really want in your life??
- How do you deal with inadequacies?? Your own & those of others??
- Do you make decisions out of desperation??
- Do you make decisions in order to meet someone else’s expectations??
- Are you self-sabotaging or self-condemning??
Usually at least some of these apply to each of us!! Especially as women, we tend to let others either have or take our power. We need to be empowered to make good decisions for ourselves. Sometimes, easier said than done, right??
As I was coming out of my “grief-zombie” mode last year, I had a sit-down with myself to do some soul-searching.
These are the questions & things I had to ponder to be able to get back on the right track for my life:
- What are my restrictions, self-imposed or actual??
- What are my weaknesses, perceived or actual??
- What do I need to refuel my creativity?? What is my heart & being calling for??
- What is my perspective?? Does it need to change??
Taking some time & pondering these questions will be life-changing!! The Universe will unveil things you have not realized or understood about yourself & your relationship with others. We all have hidden potential. It is up to us to find the keys & unlock it!! This is how we find our life’s purpose & what we want in our life!!
Taking a step back, taking time to ponder these questions, just being still & totally present, can lead to a breakthrough that is life-changing!!
Okay, just how do we do this??
**CAUTION**……you are entering a WORK ZONE!!
Required Safety Gear:
- Responsibility Contract – You must take FULL responsibility for your life, your actions, your reactions, your choices….your outcome depends on it!!
- Power Equipment – as a woman, You are powerful….feel that power, claim that power, take back your power!!
- Clarity Goggles – take some time to find clarity. This tool helps you to be your BEST self!!
- Intention Setter Key – you need to set an intention each day, this is key!! This may sound a bit “woo-woo” for some of you, but it WORKS!! I recently set an intention for an increase in the response to my videos. I was rewarded with exactly what I asked for!! Oh, it is easy to say you want something to happen, but the hard part is believing you will get it!! You have to just KNOW that you will receive!!
(NOTE ~ With these tools, nothing can stop you IF you want to reach your potential!! Oh, and one last thing…..you have to be ENGAGED!! NO…I don’t mean engaged to be married!! LOL!! You must be fully engaged in whatever choices you make & in everything you do!! You can’t start & then just putter about, or worse yet, check out….go down some rabbit hole!!)
YOU are a force to be reckoned with!! YOU CAN do this!!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!
“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak!”……….Rachel Zoe
Oh, in case you are wondering about the mug in the pic above, a “wicked sister” friend gave that to me. whenever I feel lost or in need of motivation, I get it out & drink my tea from it!! On the other side it says “Wicked”. When I feel empowered & in control, I am a “Wicked Sister”!! This cup reminds me of that!!